- Pro Tapes Pro-Glow Glow in the Dark Tape is a phosphorescent vinyl film tape which glows in total darkness after exposure to artificial or natural light. The photoluminescent light source is designed to absorb energy from any nearby ambient light such as fluorescent lamps or sunlight. Once the source of extraneous light is removed Pro-Glow emits a light source of its own which is visible to the night-adjusted eye.
- When fully charged Pro-Glow provides luminance for up to 10 hours. There isn’t a limit to the number of times this product can be recharged (also remains highly effective for use for up to 6 years).
- It will glow brightest for the first 15 to 30 minutes after charging has ceased, but will remain visible in a totally dark room to the night-adjusted eye; however, it would not compare its brightness to say a standard flashlight.
- Recommended for interior applications only. Pro Glow is used to spike stages for the placement of scenery and to mark exits, light switches and panels in dark areas. The tape’s flexible backing is conformable and easy to cut.
- Type of Adhesive: solvent-based acrylic; Type of Backing: phosphorescent vinyl film; Type of Liner: poly coated 75-pound yellow paper; Core: 3-inch diameter core; Thickness: 10 mils (without the liner); Adhesions to Stainless Steel: 64 ounces per inch; Application Temperature Min-Max: 50F-100F; Operating Temperature Min-Max: -20F-200F.